2013年10月8日星期二

Time flies 似水流年



A Maiden Dream

Sweet honey darling, dwelling in my romantic world
was your flashing charm,
The charisma of your profound look once melted away      every maiden heart. 

Should  I line up there,
with the least chance waiting for your careless glance ?
Just a tender touch on your stepping ground,  
crazy enough for me to hang around.

Oh no,  he was only an illusion, of my self creation.

Heaven upon opened my mind to think, millions of
nameless imagination.

Should I put myself in this stupid situation?

See the fantastic realm with a crystal sight,
feel the summer breeze, the winter chills,
and the changes of seasonal charts.......
Here I am, right at the cutting edge of universal craft, 
could have been better the world run by virtues of human endeavors.....

Many of our humble heroes laid unsound in their graves,
but deeds were seen by what they had behaved.

So much we have here today, evolution ,
civilization, modernization.......
My overjoying for narcissism, hidden not  the sense of
dismay, soon overtaking my fascination of arrogance, elegance.......

I sneaked, to get out of my restless sleep,
I peeped, to way out my empty study.

What if I must get myself ready?
Ready to cross the deep ocean by taking a boating ferry, 
quite  an in fight fighting within such a
dramatic fancy,

If ever I would aim for another win,
Not as somebody's queen, 

But a mere mortal' s dream.   

22.09.2013 HY 虹玉


No more singing, prose writing, quit socializing⋯

Beauty won't last, but still enjoy in the blink of flash⋯

Each person has to define what he/she likes and then go find "it". While seeking intimate friends to involve with, I'll have to be much more conservative than when I was 20s . 

Go free and wild to dance with the precious opportunities coming before me and moments in this graceful golden age! 

Cheers!



Angela 虹玉~天籟k歌分享

Anne Murray 
You needed me

'You needed me' MV song 




Angela 虹玉~天籟k歌分享

浪漫合唱,留住那抹頃刻的忽然彩艶⋯⋯



Stay Awhile 

  

2017. 12 .26

視頻演出的定格效果,才曉得最開心還是自唱自樂⋯⋯

傭懶的玉,酣醉於美麗體驗,管不了是瞬間的聲色⋯⋯

  
            
    
                                     




































                                                                     

       
 

                                         
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  
                                         
                      

                                 
  

0 留言 :

發佈留言